The definitive version of the automatic single-sheet label inspection system that can automatically supply and sort. Various options according to the workpiece
• Applicable to single label, card and sheet
• Higher transfer speed than before, 60m/min
• Standard bottom feeder or multi-feed multi-feeder can be selected as the supply unit
• A suction conveyor method is used to correct warped workpieces for stable inspection.
Continuous automatic inspection one by one
• High-definition color processing realized with a 3-plate color line sensor (2K, 4K)
• High resolution inspection with resolution of 46 μm (field of view 190 mm, 4K line sensor used)
• Anyone can easily set the inspection using the operation panel NEO (NVS Easy Operation)
• One-master image processing engine “NC-FLX” adopted
• Inspectable work size is 40mm×90mm～180mm×250mm
*Supports up to 440 mm x 600 mm as an option
• Automatic defective work discharge, non-defective item count, designated number sorting function
• Stable detection of pinholes, chips, protrusions, scratches, foreign matter, scratches, etc.
• Positional deviation/deviation/dimension/high accuracy measurement is possible
• Reads variable information printing such as OCR (character recognition), serial number confirmation, bar code, 2D code, etc.
From verification and quality inspection to bar code verification (grade judgment)
“NaviCon-Ⅲ” is a conveyor-conveying type automatic inspection device that continuously inspects single-wafer labels, cards, and sheets one by one while automatically feeding them with a supply feeder.
The standard bottom feeder or multi-feeder capable of supplying large quantities can be selected for the supply section, and the transfer speed has been increased to 60 m/min.
The high-resolution line sensor automatically detects microscopic defects such as pinholes, missing characters, faintness, misalignment, and foreign matter.
Bad labels are automatically ejected, and non-defective labels are sorted according to the specified number of printed sheets and can be shipped as is.
Our inspection software’s unique technology of contour fuzzy processing and expansion/contraction correction alignment technology accurately detects defects in the contour area even if there are misalignment, expansion/contraction in printing, and variations in the printed contour area.
The image processing engine is equipped with the one-master method “Asmil Vision” or “Navitas Checker Flex”, and even if there is misalignment or expansion/contraction of printing, thick/thin, or contour variation, one non-defective image is registered as a master. Just detect the fine defects without causing over-detection. It supports variable information such as serial number check and character recognition, bar code reading to variable printing quality inspection, and high-performance color processing to detect color unevenness, color misregistration, color loss defects, etc.
for Single sheet label inspection
Print quality inspection: foreign matter, chips, pinholes, missing prints, dirt, faintness, whiskers, thick and thin characters, etc.
Background defect detection: Ink splash, foreign matter, stains, lines, scratches, dents, stains, etc.
Dimension measurement, width, angle, radius, etc.
Positional deviation measurement, misalignment, label position, printing position, etc.
Variable information inspection: OCR (character recognition), serial number confirmation, barcode and 2D code reading and collation, quality inspection,
Barcode grade judgment (reference value)
Result confirmation function FLX-Verify (flex verify) (optional)
-Enlarged display of defective parts and switching display of non-defective/inspected products
-List display of inspection results
-Repair processing for defective products
-Recording and saving judgment results