A roll label inspection device that is the smallest size in the industry and is quiet for a wide variety of small lots. By adopting a high-speed and high-accuracy line sensor, minute defects (foreign matter, missing characters, protrusion, bleeding, blurring, pinholes, etc.) are automatically detected.
• Desktop compact size, human-friendly and quiet design
• Maximum transport speed 50m/min (* Speed at inspection depends on inspection content)
• Applicable up to maximum roll width 200mm and roll diameter φ350mm
• No need for long lead tapes or untested labels like conventional machines
• Color/monochrome line sensor adopted, realizing high-speed and high-accuracy image inspection
• Anyone can easily set the inspection using the operation panel NEO (NVS Easy Operation)
• One-master image processing engine “Asmil Vision” “NC-FLX” adopted
• Detection of chipping, pinholes, bleeding, blurring, foreign matter, dirt, color unevenness, etc.
• Register misalignment, misalignment, misalignment, and highly accurate measurement of dimensions are possible.
• From variable information print quality inspection such as serial number, bar code, 2D code, micro QR code, variable printing to bar code verification (grade judgment)
• Variable fixed print quality inspection, background pattern quality inspection, and dimension measurement are performed simultaneously
• In addition to label sticker, transfer foil roll film inspection is also possible
“NaviLab-Lite” is the industry’s smallest desktop image inspection device for print quality inspection of roll labels.
By adopting a high-speed and high-accuracy line sensor, minute defects (foreign matter, missing characters, protrusion, bleeding, blurring, pinholes, etc.) are automatically detected.
When a defect is detected
- When a defect is detected, the defect label automatically stops at the visual confirmation stage position
- The defect label is enlarged and displayed on the monitor screen, and it is possible to visually confirm whether it is a defect by comparing it with the actual defect label.
- If there is a defect, replace this label with a non-defective label, automatically rewind to that label, and restart the inspection
The image processing engine is equipped with a Navitas checker flex, and even if there are misalignment, expansion/contraction of printing, thickening/thinning, contour variation, etc., fine registration of one non-defective image does not cause over-detection and causes micro defects. Detected. Furthermore, even if variable information such as serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes, micro QR codes and variable numbers such as member numbers and names are printed, it is checked to see if they are printed correctly and chips, blurs, blurs, protrusions, etc. Detects fine print defects. At the same time, it is possible to measure register shift, position shift, tilt shift, and the dimension of any place with high accuracy.
Inspection target: Roll-wrap label sticker
Print quality inspection: foreign matter, chips, pinholes, missing prints, dirt, faintness, whiskers, thick and thin characters, etc.
Background defect detection: Ink splash, foreign matter, stains, lines, scratches, dents, stains, etc.
Dimension measurement, width, angle, radius, etc.
Positional deviation measurement, misalignment, label position, printing position, etc.
Variable information inspection: OCR (character recognition), serial number confirmation, barcode and 2D code reading and collation, quality inspection,
Barcode grade judgment (reference value)
Result confirmation function FLX-Verify (flex verify) (optional)
- Enlarged display of defective parts and switching display of non-defective/inspected products
- List display of inspection results
- Repair processing for defective products
- Recording and saving judgment results